Monday, March 9, 2009

The best weekend all year

I didn't blog all weekend because we had company.

I did have the best weekend all year. (so far)
My little sister Carrie and her family came up for a visit.
We had so much fun.
Friday we made dinner, yummy cheesy potatoes and ham.
We played cards and the kids played the Wii they brought up with them.
Saturday, a nice big breakfast and off to the snow.
We went sledding on Willard Hill.
That was fun.
My sister brought up their little puppy we picked out for them here. Twilight was so cute. She loved the snow and chased the sledders down the hill.
We knew the kids would be exhausted at the end of the day, and they slept until 9am. they never do that.
We skipped church and went up to the Willard Hill again.
Luckily the only injury was Mia hitting a tree and getting a bump on her head. She was fine 10 minutes later and back on the hill.
I totally love that Carrie and I are pregnant together.
I totally love we were having the same cravings.
I totally love we get along so well.
I totally love Jeff and Brent get along so well, too.
The kids played well together, not surprised at all.
Even the dogs played well together.
We all wished the weekend would not end and hoped they could stay longer.
We are already making plans to do it again.
Maybe go fishing and hit the lake.

My favorite picture of the weekend.

Do you know how hard it is to get all these people to hold still?

We tried several times. this was the best.

4 comments:

tylersgirl said...

I AM GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME.

Kaci said...

Sounds like a BLAST!!!

Anonymous said...

THat looks like fun! Reminds me of the Sequoia Mnts we went to in January when AJ & I went to California!
Next time... take a tripod so you can be in the picture!

Troop 1309 said...

I am glad you had fun! :)