Monday, March 30, 2009

Morning sickness, Night sickness and Drama sickness...

I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired.
I know it has only been a few weeks, but I am tired of it.
I feel like a bad mother who doesn't do much during the day and when her kids come home from school, their chores are worse.
They are good sports and help me. but the only time I don't feel really sick is when I am laying down.
And I am tired of being hungry.
I am way fat now, I can't even think about how fat I am going to get. And I am not like most people when they have babies and start nursing... I don't lose weight and I am freakin tooooooo tired to do anything but sleep.
I am feeling down already.
And after church I found out something that just makes me sad.
It is involved with gossip and I refuse to make it worse. (so I won't say anything, even if you ask) I am sick of the drama. Way can't we all just get along?

I am sick all day, sick all night, and hungry and sick of drama.
So if anyone asks, just tell them I am sick of being sick.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

hey odd thought but have you tried eating a banana before bed - this helped me with my morning sickness with claira - try it it may help