Sunday, August 3, 2008

5 more days

Yes, there is only 5 days left before Jeff goes back to work.
This is a bitter sweet statement.
I LOVE having him around. I love that the boys got a GREAT summer with Dad.
Emma really got to fall in love with Daddy.
He is going stir crazy wanting to go back to work.
I think he feels like a heel. He is physically ready but the doctors have to take a second look at everything and make sure this isn't going to happen again.

I am thrilled that I will get my days back. I felt guilty even wanting to scrap book or do my own thing. I felt I needed to be with him and hang out with him and do things with him.
My schedule is way off and I need to get back in the swing of things to get ready for school to start.

I am going to enjoy these next few days...so I may not post very often.... tee hee, you know I will, I was just playing.... I have to draw the line somewhere.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

you sound like me when they are home ( which is not often) you feel like you need to hang with them even if they are only watching tv cause they are not there much - but at the same time it is a good time for us to take a break from being with kids the whole time - it is a catch 22 -

be prepared they are being scandolus out there even holding on your fridays- trying to hold for 3 days in a row and holding for longer than a 16 hour shift -

enjoy your time

tylersgirl said...

It is hard to leave a comment here. BUT...I like your blog and check it a lot. I am going to delete the clips of mine so it will load faster-Aimee