Monday, August 11, 2008

See what new batteries in a camera will find....

I finally found the batteries that I bought weeks ago and the boys took and hid for their stupid wireless XBOX controllers.

I finally put the batteries in my camera that refused to take pictures until I found the batteries that Ibought weeks ago and the boys took and hid for their stupid wireless XBOX controllers.


Look what I found...






We went to the "skateboard park". It is really called Memorial Park, but the boys call it the skateboard park because it has a skateboarding park.
We usually don't let them go to that park because of the drug dealers and weirdos the frequent the park, but we found out that if you go early enough there is no one else there.

So, Jeff took the boys there on one if his last days home. We got a lot of pictures.
Nathan was a little afraid to go down the big stuff. but he did try it and loved it.

Matthew and Sammy had their scooters while Caleb and Nathan had their boards.
Emma and Momma went to the swings.
It was a good day.

1 comment:

tylersgirl said...

Big boys! I love it! They have skills that I won't let Jake even try. He fell off his bike and tore open his side. he has a huge scar now. 5in. x 2in. Yuck.