Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wholy Moley....

I can't believe it has been a whole week.
I am again at the end of my rope with these boys.
No punishment is severe enough.
And I am about to strangle one of them.
Emma has figured out how much fun the backyard is so she screams every time you open the backyard and do not take her with you.
She also feels the same way about the front yard.

So tomorrow is church again.
I am (as I let out a long sigh) getting the boys ready.
Right now they are manics, running around like I gave them all a pound of sugar.
I did by doughnuts for fun. Just to be a nice Mommy. but they pushed me to a migraine and I am not letting them have them until after church.
Jeff is working overtime again.
My head is pounding. I still have a freakin' load and a half of dishes to do and to fold laundry and throw all their church clothes back into the dryer and hang them up right away. I don't want to stay up late ironing four white shirts and four pairs of slacks.
I still have to print out 40 copies of the Relief Society hand outs, get Emma to bed, put away some more laundry and then read my scriptures.

Oh well, I hope I get it all done.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

girl next time don't wait your puter ink and just have them coppied at church when you get there

man i need to check your blog at least once a week cause 2 weeks of posts at one time is alot cause you post alot good for you