Sunday, August 17, 2008

Church was good.

Church was good. I got up at 7am with Emma and nursed her (I know I need to stop) and I fell asleep. I wasn't worried when I started to feed her that I may fall asleep because it usually doesn't last long. I figured when she was done, I could get up and get everyone going.
Well, we slept until 8:30!!!!! Church starts at 9am!!!!!
Someone from the primary called and asked if I could sub in the nursery (yay, a place to take Emma where she can be loud!)
The boys were amazing. They really hustled and there was no yelling to get going. I mean a little loudness, but there was not screaming.
We had a happy mom at church today.
We missed the first hour, but made it on time for the 2nd and 3rd hours.
And it flew by in the nursery.

2 comments:

Kasi said...

Way to go Katie! I feel your pain, church can be a nightmare sometimes!!

Danielle said...

girl you need to kick her off the boob LOL

yeah we tried but woke up at 9:45 and ours starts at 10