Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Please pass the Zzzzzz's

I am so flamin' tired.
I hear Jeff breathing hard as he sleeps and I just want to smother him with a pillow.
I won't. He is too cute, but I would like to kick him.
But i won't, well I can't, he is on the couch and I am at the 'puter.
Emma is teething.
She is getting some 1 year molars and is gonna make me go crazy.
I am having some tooth pain myself and took something for it.
But it keeps me up. So really I am screwed either way.
Drugs or no drugs... I am not sleeping tonight.
On top of it all. Emma always knows when I am just about to drift off. She screams and scares the crap out of me and then I am up until I can relax.
I have mentioned before that I am A.D.D.
Well, it can take me up to an hour for my mind to stop going enough to fall asleep. Once I am really awake, it takes me an hour to drift off again.
I wonder if that is why I am so forgetful.
No, really, I don't think I have had a really good night's sleep ......... ever.
What was I talking about....?
Oh yeah, sleep.
I need some sleep.
So pass over some Zzzzz's please.

2 comments:

Kaci said...

I SO feel your pain! I hate teeth!!! Nephi has 2 of his 1 year molars and I am really dreading the appearance of the other two...well not the appearance so much as the eruption process!! Good luck!!

Danielle said...

eddie has this problem which means that i enevitably have it too - he can even take his drugs and still cannot go to sleep