Thursday, August 28, 2008

Okay, I did it.

I just added a little thing off to the side on my blog.
Nothing major, but it is a picture of my family that I adore.
The picture of me is terrible.
I hate it.
That picture is not what I see when I look in the mirror.
But I think because it is my family and I am in it, I should show it proudly.
I do adore my boys and my sweet girl.
I am in forever love with my husband. He is so awesome.
I may not be perfect and beautiful (to me), but I do love looking at those guys.
They are so cute.

2 comments:

Kasi said...

That is a GREAT family pic, and you look great! I know what you mean, though, about seeing yourself in pictures and not seeing the same person you see in the mirror. sigh.

Danielle said...

i love that pic of your family -

i totally noticed you added it right off the bat