Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Boys are stupid.

(The post was edited)
Yes, they are.
Today, in a moment of stupidity they trampled onto someone elses' property and decide to have an adventure.
Nothing in their minds reminding them of how dangerous it could be or how wrong they were to be on someone elses' property.
A neighboring house on our street isn't really abandoned, but no one lives there. The gate is broken and it leads to a very empty backyard and then to a very mysterious alley. Down this very mysterious alley is a very busy street.
There were 5 boys all being stupid today. (Four of which were mine.)
They all decided it would be fun to play "Halo" (a very popular video game and act it out in real life) and travel through this semi abandoned house's broken fence and it's back yard and into the alley. Around down the alley to the very busy street.
(I was in the house taking care of Emma and honestly watching the Olympics...so I missed witnessing this and could only get the story after much talking from my boys)
Stupid boys.
I have told them time and again to stay out of other peoples' yard.
Still by this time I had no idea they were they had been. I figured it was the boys playing down at the creek, which of course is on someone elses' property. (which no one lives there now.)
It took hours and hours to get out the truth of what happened.
A phone call from a friend, few lies.... yes... they lied to me..... and a very long trip and talk in the van... I finally got to the bottom of it all.
Mad is not a word I would describe.... I think I was fuming.
Boys are stupid.
Now I am not saying girls aren't stupid. But right now I have 4 boys and they ...... are being stupid.
My boys have been band from any playing in the front yard for a week. After that week they will have supervised play time from Dad or Mom until we can trust them again.
The loss of the XBOX for 2 weeks is going to be very hard on them.
The rest of this summer is going to suck.
Especially for me.
Stupid boys.

1 comment:

tylersgirl said...

1 BOY=1/2 A BRAIN
2 BOYS=1/4 BRIAN
3 BOYS= NO BRAIN AT ALL.

Not their fault. they are just boys.