Friday, August 29, 2008

First comes love...

On the first day of school, after I asked Sammy how his day was, he said "great", he said something I wasn't ready for.
"Guess what...I have a Girlfriend!!!"
"Really" I said.
"yep" he said
"what's her name?"
"I dunno" he says as he bounces down the street to the van.
'Oh, Okay, What does she look like?"
"she has hair like yours." he says to me as he jumps in the van.
"Oh okay", I tried really hard not to laugh.

I forgot all about it when he told me today.
"My girlfriend pinches me hard, mom."
I told him , "if she pinches you she must like you a lot".
"ahh Mom, stop it" he looks away with the most disgusted look on his face.
Don't even talk about kissing with him.
He really hates that idea.
Isn't love grand?

1 comment:

Danielle said...

oh it is cute when they have little crushes like that