Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am so freakin excited.

All of my family lives in Sacramento California.
Except for us and my brother and his wife, and their 3 adorable kids.
So, today my Mom calls and says that she only has a minute and but she has to tell me something very important.
So I am freakin out!!!!!
than she says that My brother and his awesome wife and adorable kids ......
ARE MOVING BACK TO SACRAMENTO!!!!!!!!!!

I started crying and screaming and Jeff is thinking some one died or something terrible has happened.
I can't believe it.
I can't wait. I only got to see him and his family like once a year.
Now when ever we go home they will be there. YAY!!!!
We are still hoping to transfer home to Sacramento.
But that will have to wait.

Did I mention how excited I am?
yay!!!!

5 comments:

Mary Child said...

That's exciting that your fam will all be in one place. What does your hubby do for a living?

tylersgirl said...

Now all we need is the bigney boys + girl and I will be a very content Aunt Aimee.

Mary Child said...

I deleted your last comment on my blog just to be safe. Thanks for the reply...

Swanky Mommy said...

Sacramento is WAY better than Florida ANY day! Yay for the Scovilles! You are one wild and crazy bunch. . . .

Farley Smiles said...

that's exciting! is he coming back with his company or is he changing jobs? where are they going to live? I need some more details!!