Sunday, August 31, 2008

Oh no...It's Sunday again.

And now it is time for church again.
I dread Sunday's.
And it is all because I have to go to church alone.
Because of Jeff's job, he has to work on Sunday's. I have to drag all the goobers in my family to church.
I spend most of my Saturday getting ready for Sunday.
I make sure all their clothes are washed, and ready for Sunday.
I shop to make sure I have all that I need for Sunday.
I clean my house (yes I do) so I don't have to spend my Sunday cleaning. I mean I clean a little on Sunday's, but not too bad.
And the boys just can't behave like I want them to at church. They are getting better.
But they are no saints. (Tee hee, I almost laughed out loud on that one.) But the house is nice and quiet.
Ho hum...I just wish Jeff could go with me.
Someday we will get lucky and he will get to bid on a shift where he will get Sunday's off.
then we can dread Sunday's together.

2 comments:

Farley Smiles said...

I feel for you, I know what it's like to have 5 kids at church alone, luckily I don't have to do it very often anymore, but it is not fun...good luck!

Danielle said...

i just love you you are so honest

i love that you don't act all perfect mormon and snotty - i just found out someone who acts all perfect is not all perfect - and it is cracking me up
sorry should not have opened my mouth about that one cause now you are dying to know who huh