Thursday, December 11, 2008

#1 Favorite Christmas Movie

Have you ever seen Scrooge?
The musical.
It has Albert Finney as Ebenezer Scrooge.

I love the musical of this wonderful tale. It isn't Christmas with watching it a few times. the boys love to watch it with me and I can even get Jeff to watch it too.

I remember watching it with my mom and Dad. Well, mom listened as she prepared things for the Christmas season, and so mostly Dad and watched it. I really wanted to watch it with him this year. Bummer.

I highly recommend this movie.
Favorite song: Decemeber the 25th.... no wait
....Father Christmas....um no wait
....Happiness....no wait...
Thank You Very Much.....not wait...
I like life....
You know what I like all these sngs pretty much the same.
I wonder if I could find the sound track.

1 comment:

The Petty Family said...

I think my parents would watch it when I was a kid, so I remember just a little bit of it. I'll have to see it again! Don't you just LOVE a good Christmas movie? Some of my favorites are "Mickey's Christmas Carol", "The Grinch", and "Frosty the Snowman". I know....they're all cartoons, but my kids are still young so those are the ones they'll watch with me.