Sunday, December 14, 2008

Late Night Snow photos

If finally started falling last night and slowly fell all night long and all day.
I think we got about 4 to 5 inches!!!
Not enough to call it a snow day tomorrow.
Here are a few late night pictures! (only because it finally stopped snowing and I didn't have to get my camera wet)
The white specks are snow!
My lights are white. Did I mention, I hate my camera?

Jeff's truck!
My van.
The boys are gonna fight over who gets the shovel the snow from the back of the van.
I am thrilled there is snow. It is so pretty and white.
But cold and wet and ...cold. It can be dangerous to drive in.
I know Mom, drive slow, stop early.



2 comments:

Kaci said...

That is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful & I am sooo jealous! We are having weather in the 60's this week! I want snow so bad! Be careful on the roads....