Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cold, Busy and my "to do" list.

Jeff was home and grouchy....and I was crazy busy.
Tomorrow is another busy day.
But I will be back on Friday.
I will post pictures then.

I hope all of you are getting through and marking stuff off on your "to do" list.
I got to mark off:
Sew Emma's Christmas stocking - which I hate by the way and want to make a new one.
Take Christmas Card pictures with Jana. (she is Amazing)
Go to Nathan's Christmas Performance at school.
Get warm.
Order Christmas Cards online.
Address Christmas card labels.

I did more, but I won't bore you.
I need to sleep now, so I have energy to mark more stuff off my list tomorrow.
What did you get done today?

3 comments:

the hamms said...

Hey I don't know you, but you were on my friends Francesca blog and I saw that you were from Susanville, where my brother and his family live. So I took the chance that you knew them and you do. They are on your blog list. Tell Ben and Kim I said Hi!!
Rachel Hamm

tylersgirl said...

nothing.
moonee

the hamms said...

Yes, I love Susie!!! Is she still at AR. PLease tell her i said hi as well. Can you believe how people who ahve never met each other are so connected. Crazy HUH> Ben is totally awesome. You should get to know him.