Monday, December 15, 2008

Marvelous Monday

I think Monday is my favorite day of the week.
I know, it should be Sunday. But Sunday's are a lot of work for me. It is no fun!
The boys are back to school, and it is just me and Emma for a while. YAY!!!!
But today is much better.
There is snow, beautiful snow, in my yard...and down my street...all over my town.
I am not sure if it will melt before Christmas, But I am happy it came now. It just needs to stop and clear up before family comes for Christmas.
Here are my pictures.
Down North Weatherlow (going towards Main Street.)
Down North Weatherlow (going towards the school)
Down my street (not a through street)
Front of the house for the corner of North Weatherlow and Arnold Street
(Right in front of my neighbors house)
My Van.
Jeff's Truck

One of my favorite things I love about when it snows like this.....I don't NEED to be anywhere. I spend less money and I use up less gas money.
Plus I get to stay home and do the things around the house that I need to do. And when I am done, I can sit and read a book... that almost never happens. but I can dream.

1 comment:

The Petty Family said...

I'm so happy you finally got snow! It look beautiful!