Saturday, December 13, 2008

Do I blog too much?

Someone commented on a post that she can't believe I blog so much.
I don't even know what to say. I am in no way offended or hurt by the comment.
I was just wondering.
I usually sit at the computer while I eat my breakfast, lunch or dinner.
I like to post. It is like my release for the day. I hate it when I don't post. Someday I plan to print up my Blog. As a history book of the year. I can't wait.
So I guess, if you all don't mind, I will go on posting everyday.

Believe it or not, I am crazy busy.
I do procrastinate on house work.
It looks great now, because I had some friends over last night to work on projects. Jeff is more paranoid about how the house looks and he cleaned most of it. I figure if you don't want to be my friend because my house is not perfect, then I don't really want you for a friend.

This is me - I am not perfectly tidy. I have ADD and short term memory. It does effect my life and relationships. I have a temper and say things I don't mean. I don't like confrontations and avoid them at all costs.
I am shy. I used to have a really hard time meeting people, but I am getting over that now.
I am very sarcastic. I am hardly ever serious. Sometimes even when you really need to be serious. I can't help it.
I am terrible at conversations. I talk over people, I interrupt them, I studder and I can't never remember words when I need too. you know....what's that word...?
I have a soft heart and I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. "Maybe she is just having a bad day"
My mothering skills need improving.
I am over weight, and really don't want to diet. I want to lose this weight but, have no real desire to exercise. I am sorry, but I like my food.
I am impulsive and stupid. No really, sometimes, I wonder what in the heck was I thinking.
I love my life right now.
I am happy.
I miss my family in Sacramento, but I am trying to not let it effect me.
Okay, so this is me. There si more wrong with me I am sure....but I can't remember them all.
If you still want to stick around...good....

4 comments:

Kaci said...

You're stuck with me hanging around. You are definitely not the only one with shortcomings...in fact, were you writing about me? I really love reading what you write..it feels real, true and not for show! I love you Katie and I am so glad that when I moved into Lance you and Aimee became my friends!!

Anonymous said...

One time when I was in Young Women's I got a handout that said, "Don't compare yourself to the person beside you. Compare yourself to the person inside you. See yourself through the eyes of the Lord." I try to remember that. You are who you are. The Lord looks on the heart but man looks on the outward appearance. I'm am glad you are happy. That is SO important. All that matters is what is in your heart and that you act on good things. I like you!!!

Danielle said...

ok so i hope that was not me? sometimes i say things without thinking - i love that you blog it gives me something new to read every day - i just wish i took the time to write everyday - i too am going to print mine out so i can see what i wrote way back when

Kasi said...

um well, I'm not the one to ask :) I blog as much as you do! Besides, I love your blog! It's quite the outlet, isn't it?