Monday, December 29, 2008

Still Sick and reading twilight again

I hate this.
But I am stubborn and I don't want to go to the doctor, so he can tell me to get plenty of rest, it is just a head cold.
I already know that. But you try and get rest in this house.
My head hurts so bad, I just want to lay down. I do not want to talk on the phone.
My ear is so sensitive right now, that any yelling hurts my ears and makes my head hurt.
So talking on the phone just kills me....I mean, it is right in my ear.
I have some antibiotics I have been taking those, and I do feel better today than I did yesterday. So if you call and I don't answer, it is not you...it is me.
I like email.
Reading does not hurt.... just noise.
And no... the voices in my head don't count.

I have also started reading the twilight books again . I saw the first movie like 4 times, so I kinda skipped that book and started with New Moon. I am sorry to all those die hard Edward fans, but I still like Jacob the best.
I am excited to read the next 2 books again.
If I can, the boys are bored and I might just lose my mind before I can.

4 comments:

the jensens said...

No way edward is byfar alot hotter,and jacob is to hot headed, but still very sweet.

Danielle said...

you got med lucky i am just starting to get it back again or should i say a new version of it it is kinda funny cause dallen was over it then i got it 3 days later i got over it and eddie got it 3 days later and then now eddie is over it for the most part and i am getting it again it's killing me why can we not all just be healthy

Danielle said...

love your joan jett song on here

Troop 1309 said...

Feel better!!!!!