Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Christmas!!!!

The humbug is gone. I took 2 Christmas cookies and went to bed. I feel tons better...
The best thing is my mom coming for a Christmas visit. Well, my Dad too.
It just isn't Christmas with out my Mom.
It made me think about Christmas and what it means for me to feel like Christmas.
here is my list:
My haves:
Christmas music - my CD I make and the family one we all chose our favorite and my brother puts it on a CD anf we all have to try and figure out who picked what.
Christmas sugar cookies the way mom makes it.
Christmas Tree hunting - cutting it down with hot chocolate after.
Progressive Diner with the whole family
Christmas decorations - my santa's and my charlie brown tree
Christmas Star - The homeamde star that matching my ornaments
Christmas lights - lights ont the house, and seeing lights around the neighborhood.
A visit from Santa
Christmas shopping
Christmas deliveries
Christmas cards
I know there is more, but I just looked at the clock andmy parents said they would be here about 4 pm. EEK!!!

But the things I have yet to do:
A hug from my mom - today yay!!!!
Christmas dinner - ham and cheesy potatoes.
Christmas treats - homemade oreo's and pecan sandies

What is one your "it isn't Christmas until we..." list?

I love having 2 blogs. I can say what I want and only my close friends and family can read it.
I have written the change in attitude on my other blog. If you would like to read it, and can't send me an email and I will put you on the list.
I did talk to a friend, who made me feel better this morning, thanks Kim.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Katie I am so glad you are feeling better! I always look to you for the Christmas spirit! I am glad you got it back ! I love family too! EVERYONE is in town this week here & I am so loving it! I feel like I already got my present early when everyone came to town! Have a great week!!