Friday, December 12, 2008

Flash Back Friday: Christmas time

Okay, this is a picture of me. Christmas 1974
It was my first Christmas.
Okay not my real first, but I was not quite 2 months old my first real Christmas.
This was the first Christmas, I got to open presents.


I guess I got a little ride on pony.
I am not fond of these pictures. I look like a boy. (And not very cute either.)
I need to go and look for some more of me at Christmas....where are they?
If I have time and I find them today, I will post another Flash Back Friday picture.

3 comments:

tylersgirl said...

Emma looks like you but also looks like jeff. got any of jeff when he was tiny?

Mary Child said...

Very cute. Flashback Friday is a super fun idea.

I cannot believe how often you post! I can't keep up with your blog Katie!!!

Kaci said...

For the record...I don't think you look like a boy!!! If I can figure out how to scan an old picture...I will show the one where I definitely look boyish...it was the haircut from H-E-double hockey sticks!

In answer to your question...we drive a 12 passenger white Dodge Ram van. It is awesome!!! I will have to get it washed and then I will post some pics. It has 12 captian seats...no kid has to sit by another one. It is amazing!!