Saturday, December 13, 2008

I am ....Christmas style!

I found this on someone blog. I changed it a bit.
and I didn't post it yesterday. 4 blog posts in one day....


I am - Santa's Helper.

I want – a new house under my tree!

I hear - "it's okay to be afraid" song on Noggin.

I never – stick to my Christmas budget.

I wonder – what Jeff is getting me for Christmas!

I always – decorate with Santa's.

I search – the perfect Christmas gift for my family.

I am not – in the mood to put up more Christmas lights.

I dance – around the house in my Christmas socks with the boys and Emma!

I sing – Christmas songs in the car...loud and proud!

I wish - had more money for Christmas

I dislike – when people are Scrooge-like and rude.

I rarely – finish my Christmas to do list.

I cry – at sappy Christmas movies.

I am not always – happy with the gift I receive!

I lose - sleep all December.

I fear – the boys will hate what Santa brought.

I'm confused - about fruitcake….

I need – more ornaments for my tree.

I should – be working on Christmas presents.

I dream - of a white Christmas this year.

I have – A wonderful life

I love – Eggnog milk shake from Jack in the Box! Yummy!

I tag – Amy, Aimee, Kasi, Kaci, Ashley, Danielle, Mary B. and Mary C., Franny, Kim, and Melinda!

No comments: