Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas List

Jeff asked me what I wanted for christmas.
And I really didn't have to think hard about that one.
I told him....
I wanted:
House
a new car
a new camera
and money to shopping with.

But in the real world....
what i really want is:
A new book -
A new pair of PJ's or a night gown
A new pair of slippers
A new blanket to snuggle under
Some chirtmas socks
A box of See's candy - my personal fav's
A movie - Momma Mia
So I can sit around eating my candy, watching my movie or reading my book, in my blanket while I wear my nightgown, slippers and socks the day after Christmas.
What I want for Christmas is the perfect day off!
And maybe a Cricut font too.

What do you want for Christmas...dream world or real world?
I really want to know.

5 comments:

Kaci said...

Okay, for Christmas I totally am liking the day off idea..but that is not reality at my house!!!!

I think I just want my kids to like what they are given and not fight for 24 hours over some stupid toy!!! I would love to go see Twilight again with my friends, go to dinner with my hubby, and eat a cartload of dark chocolate without any consequences!!!

My dream present from David would be to dancing lessons. It would be a fun date to go dancing...not clubbing...real ballroom type dancing.

There is my list!!

The Petty Family said...

Dream world....man....I don't know where to start. I guess I could sum it up by saying...enough money to fix all the things that need fixing, pay all the debt that needs paying, buy all the things that NEED buying, with enough left over to FINALLY decorate my home the way I've always wanted, oh, and a family vacation to Disneyland.

Real world....regular dates with my hubby and some warm clothes!!! It's FREEZING here!! A low of 2 degrees last night. BRRRRRR!!

gigharborscrapper said...

Katie,
Ok, nuts and chews? Milk chocolate or dark? I LOVE sees candy..nuts and chews for me.
I would love a fairy to come into my house and organize EVERYTHING. Janelle did a fabulous job last year as my Christmas gift giving me the scrapbook room organizing...now the rest of the house needs help. I actually used to trade a friend some of my stuff in exchange for a day of organizing!! But since I don't think that will happen I would love the Calligraphy cartridge for my cricut.
Valerie

Katie said...

Nuts and chews all the way!!!!

Danielle said...

so dream present - all our bills paid off minus the house and car of course

for real present i wan the nikon D90 kit from costco with a 50mm f1.4 lense