Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

I told myself and Jeff, I wouldn't be back on to post until Friday, but I was checking other stuff.
We had the best time last night at the Jensen's!!!
Thanks Ben and Kim. Dinner was good, dessert was okay.(I made dessert) but we had a lot of fun.
The Kids had an even better time. Played and Played.
We were suppose to watch The Nativity when we got home... but it never happened. After present exchange and Christmas PJ's I was done.
Before we started wrapping we decided to so most of the prep work for Christmas dinner. That took way longer than it was suppose to.
You would think that spending most of the night on Tuesday night, wrapping presents would have been enough.
Nope, Jeff and I were up until 4am.
Yes, 4am.
Emma got up and decided she didn't want to go back to bed. She was little enough, I mean she doesn't even know who Santa is.. so we let her play with some of her toys.
But after 2am she still wouldn't go to bed. We tried wrapping around her, but she just kept getting in the way. She was wanting to help.
The morning was crazy and I hope I got a picture of everyone opening their presents.
No one's Christmas was a great as mine...okay, well maybe yours.
Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

The Petty Family said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!
I think you should start your wrapping WAY earlier next year!! 4am!! That's insane!!!!

Danielle said...

if we do not buy our presents ourselves then we leave eachother specific directions as to what we want LOL