Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Crazy day to me, probably boring to you.

Wow, Emma slept all night!!!!
I stayed up late reading the 3rd Twilight book. Eclipse. Way better the second time!
8:05am....I wake up to the dumb old dog barking at the front door.
Jeff is gone to work...so I am Totally freakin' out!!!!
I peeked through the window and I see Jeff... what the heck!?
He said they work offered him a vacation day.YAY for me!!!!
Jeff and I went straight back to bed. I was stressed over some stuff so it took me a while to get back to sleep.
9:12am...Just as I drifted off....my mom called.
She said they weren't sure if they were going to come for another visit. What the heck!!!?
She is gonna call me back.
10:30am rolls around, I am still in bed with Jeff just watching TV with Emma, and my mom calls again.... they are coming. Yay for me!
Dad has to be up here for work, so mom is gonna tag along. We decide to meet in Reno, we needed food anyway.
It was fun.
Got home and unloaded the van around 7:30pm and decided it would be fun to watch Momma Mia on our monster TV. 37inches!!!!!
Okay, Not going back to the small one (27inch) ever again....maybe in my room.
And I am not watching Momma Mia again unless it is set on sing-a-long. That was so fun.
All of us just singing along.
Mom and Dad are off at the hotel, Jeff is watching a DVR'd movie...way funny. "Beer for My Horses" with Toby Keith....I might just buy it for him for his birthday.
I still have Christmas to take down and a mountain of groceries to put away.
That will wait until tomorrow.
How was your day?
Anthing exciting or was it as boring as mine?

No comments: