Monday, December 22, 2008

Or it's just not Christmas!!!

I have to have noise in the back ground or else I can hear myself think...(scary)
I like to listen to these movies while I am doing Christmas things. I often stop and watch. But I usually don't have time to watch them all the way through.
I have quite a few favorite and "Must See, or it's just not Christmas" movies.
Here is my list.

10 Favorite movies and "A must see or it's just not Christmas" are:
(and not in any special order)


"Merry Christmas...God Bless us, everyone"

"I'm dreaming of a White Christmas"
"Every time a bells rings, and angel gets his wings"
" I believe in Santa Claus"
"I believe"
(I just love this one)
"You'll shoot your eye out kid"

" It's Nipply out there"
" I'm not Santa"

"your a mean one, Mr Grinch"
what's your favorite?

2 comments:

tylersgirl said...

I watch "a Christmas story" on repeat every year. That's right over and over again. It is still funny and i am never sick of it.

Anonymous said...

Yesterday I watched The Nativity Story. I bought Home Alone for my kids and they've watched it 3 times in the past couple of days. I also really like Christmas With the Kranks. I love the part when they come out of the tanning bed at the mall with their bikinis on and their pastor sees them. You gotta watch that one Katie. I'll buy it if I see it.