Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Last Christmas...

Last Christmas I was in Sacramento, having a jolly good time!!!
My mom and Dad's visit was less than 24 hours. It totally sucked.
But there is talk of visiting next week and bringing some siblings and nephews with them. YAY!!!!
That would be cool.
This year, we will be here. A little sad? yes.
We are going to my friend, Kim's house for dinner. That will be fun. We are gonna teach them a card game. Hand and Foot! And the boys will play.
Tonight we do our Christmas PJ's. I was not brave this year and I didn't make any. No thank you. I couldn't even make Emma stocking this year. My attempt was sad.
SOOO much to do. Still. Cleaning is my goal right now.
And if I am sitting here, NO ONE else is cleaning either.
So I must go.
I hope you all have a happy day and a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Troop 1309 said...

Merry Christmas Katie!