Saturday, January 31, 2009

Blog Tag - 10 things

To be blog tagged is a really cool thing.
Used to get so jealous when I would read a friends blog and they were tagged by somebody's blog.
Call me a freak.
To me, getting tagged is like saying, I like you enough to have you join in on the fun.
That being said I am going to tag some more blogs tonight.


10 things I like about me!

1. I have a cute nose.
2. I like my hair color.
3. I like that today I scrapbooked 4 pages in 5 1/2 hours.
4. I like that my lips are so soft. Jeff told me so.
5. I like that my kids think I am funny.
6. I like that my Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies are better than any other cookie. Ever. For real.
7. I like my cooking.
8. I like that I can make my friends laugh.
9. I like that I can spend hours and hours on the phone with my spiritual identical twin and not really have to say much. Hi Amy!
10. I like my toes. (even the space where it looks like I am missing a toe) You know what I mean Aimee

Now I am going to tag 10 people so they can have fun too.
Amy
Aimee
Franny
Danielle
Kim
Mary B.
Mary C.
Lisa
Melinda
Elizabeth

I must say sorry to those I tagged with my "5 things I hate list".
If I hurt your feelings in any way, I am sorry. It was never meant to say I hate you at all.
I should have posted that with the tag.
Again, I am sorry.

2 comments:

The Petty Family said...

I hope you didn't think that I thought you hated me.....because that didn't even cross my mind :)
I'm not sure if I can think up 10 things I LIKE about myself (I know I'm sad) but I'll give it a try.

Katie said...

I would never. I could name quite a few that I like about you.