Saturday, January 17, 2009

I didn't post?

I didn't post yesterday?
How bazaar?
Nothing is wrong with me.
Just tired.
Emma started a new schedule.
In bed by 10pm, wakes up at 3:30 am, plays and watches little bear on Moms bed, and then back to sleep an hour before mom has to wake up at 5:30am.

Okay, before you tell me that isn't that way I need to do it, just remember I have 4 other kids, and I have done this before.
I know I need a schedule.
I know I need to let her scream to sleep.
I know she should not be watching TV in the middle of the night.
I know.
But here is the thing.
Jeff works some days at 6am. He has to be at work at 6am.
If I let her cry, she wakes everyone up.
Especially Daddy.
We had a good schedule going.
I was actually getting at least 6 hours of sleep a night. YAY!
I think she is not feeling good.
She has had issues with adjusting to whole milk and her tummy was bugging her.
So, there is no need to share any advice on what to do.
I just need to complain.
I am very tired and cranky.
I hate 3 day weekends in this town.
The boys get so bored.
And they make messes that when mom says it is time to clean up.... They cry like little girls.
I think I will beg Jeff to let me take a nap.
There I blogged.

3 comments:

Kaci said...

So sorry she isn't the best sleeper! Hope she feels better soon and that you can get some sleep!!

Didn't Caleb having problems adjusting to milk? I seem to recall that he had an allergy.

Good luck!!!

gigharborscrapper said...

I agree, no need for advice sometimes. One thing I have learned about kids...I don't know anything about kids : )
Do WHATEVER works for you and your family and you will be happier. (there, that was my advice)
Valerie

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's tough to have little ones crying when our men need their sleep considering the hours they work. I'm going to give you some advice anyway..."this too shall pass." Hang in there.