Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thats' the facts, Jack.

10 facts about me.
That you may or may not know:

1. I don't like a lot of frosting on my sugar cookies, cake or cupcakes.
2. I love to sing in the car.
3. I haven't gone to bed before 10pm since I was in high school.
4. I have never gotten a massage.
5. I don't like to read self help books.
6. I almost didn't graduate high school.
7. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 18.
8. I love old black and white movies.
9. I have 27 rolls of film that still needs to be developed.
10. I haven't slept a full night of sleep for a straight week in 13 years.

Curious about any of these....just ask?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

27 rolls of film? Won't even touch that one! Wow.... I think it would be great to have them developed & re-live some memories when you look at them! Do they still sell film?!

Katie said...

I am not sure. I think they still sell film. It was before my digital camera. I just forget about them.
I have some in my purse.
Maybe with out income tax return we will get them all done.
that will be fun. Lots of memories.

Danielle said...

you need to change #2!!!

27 rolls girl take them to costco 2 a month