Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Creative Side

I joined a recipe swap online.
We have to make a 6x6 recipe card and swap them out.
It is really fun. This is our 3 attempt....I think.
Were is my recipe cards:



I also joined a card swap.
This months theme was Love/Valentine.
Here is my attempt.

It was really hard to get these done.
It was not turning out the way I wanted so I had to start over a few times.
I haven't played with my scrapbook supplies in so long.
I hope the swap girls will like them.
My favorite one is the pink and brown one.
Big surprise.

6 comments:

Kasi said...

sigh, they look so good. they put mine to shame, I'm so embarrassed.

Danielle said...

my fav is pink and brown too big surprise there too

Katie said...

Whatever Kasi!
I think I got a little carried away.

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful... as always!!

tylersgirl said...

I like the black and white one.

Amy said...

I can't wait to recieve them! They are all adorable!