Saturday, January 3, 2009

Moody

Man, I am in a mood.
I am warning friends and family right now.
I am in a mood.
It is not a really bad mood, but it is not a good one either.
Just cranky.
I feel bipolar today.
I can't even say what brought this on.
NOTHING has been going on.
I have been laying around, reading, and playing with Emma, and cleaning and cooking.
Just doing my SuperMom job.
But I have a few ideas, as to why i am moody and maybe you can help me figure this out.

Idea #1 - I am almost completely done nursing. Yay! Once that last tooth of hers cuts through, I think she will sleep through the night. Then we are done. So my hormones are a little off?

Idea #2 - the boys are home. They got a booty load of video games from Santa and that is all they do. Plus fighting over who gets to play. I need them to leave, and go out side and play. Maybe I need them back in school and on a schedule?

Idea #3 - I have been re-reading the Twilight books. I have mentioned that before, and I have also mentioned that I get into the character of the book I am reading and her mood. And my book just got really interesting. I think I am reading too much and not moving about the house. I went to the store today and it about killed me I was so tired. Maybe I need to get out of the house more?
(I do have to say, I did clean my house, wash and fold laundry and make VERY good dinners the last 2 days, so I am not a total bum)

Who knows why I am in a mood. It could be all three.
It could be something I haven't even figured out yet.
I just know I need to fix it.
My mood is rubbing off on Jeff and that is not anything you ever want.
A moody man.
Yuck!
(I love you, Hunny! Kiss kiss!)

No comments: