Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolutions

Of course I have some.
But I am not sure I want to post them here.
They are, after all, personal resolutions...my long term goals for the year.
I mean I have the typical...eat better, excerise...blah..blah...blah... get in shape.
But there is more.
SOOO much more.
I need to work on ALOT of things.
I am just not sure I want to over share.....hint...hint...
One of my resolutions, and I think I can share this one, is to share less...or not over share...
I know, I know... same thing.
But the truth of the matter is that I know myself and I know I won't be able to stick to most of my resolutions.
So I don't want to publicly announce them.
Tee hee, if you could sit at the keyboard with me you would have seen me type a few starts of a sentence and then delete them.
Totally contradicting myself!!!!!
I am going to end this post by saying...good luck to all of you out there making your Resolutions list.
I hope you can stick to you goals better than I can.
I am pretty postive you will.

No comments: