Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ring pops...who knew?

These amazing candies are awesome.
I bought a few packs at the dollar store today.
I am going with a few friends to see Bride Wars tonight.
SO I thought it would be fun to have Ring Pops for me and my friends for the movies.
My kids went insane.
They HAD to have them.
I had a few extra and they were used as bribery.
They got their homework and chores done.
All for a stupid Ring Pop.
I guess I will have to get them and stash them away.
I think I will have to go get more for tomorrow.
Jeff will work a double shift tomorrow.
I might just need them.

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Those are known at my house as "sucker binkies"! Santa always puts them in the stockings and I am pretty sure that they are one of the most popular candies of the holiday!