Monday, January 26, 2009

Raquelle Lustyside

This is my stripper name.

I got an email from my cousin Jenise. She is too funny.
So I want you to try it out.
If you feel brave enough leave your stripper name in the comments.

A. Follow the instructions to find your new name.
B . Once you have your new name, put it in the subject box and forward it to friends and family and co-workers.

1.. Use the third letter of your first name to determine your new first name:
a = Chesty
b = Fantasia
c = Starr
d = Diamond
e = Montana
f = Angel
g = Sugar
h = Pinky
i = Lola
j =Kitty
k = Roxie
l = Dallas
m = Princess
n = Heidi
o = Bambi
p = Bunny
q = Brandy
r = Sugar
s = Candy
t = Raquelle
u = Sapphire
v = Cinnamon
w = Blaze
x = Trixie
y = Isis
z = Jade

2. Use the second letter of your last name to determine the first half of your new last name:
a = Leather
b = Dream
c = Sunny
d = Deep
e = Heaven
f = Tight
g = Shimmer
h = Velvet
i = Lusty
j = Harley
k = Passion
l = Dazzle
m = Dixie
n = Spank
o = Glitter
p = Razor
q = Meadow
r = Glitzy
s = Sparkle
t = Sweet
u = Silver
v = Tickle
w = Cherry
x = Hard
y = Night
z = Amber

3. Use the third letter of your last name to determine the second half of your new last name:
a = hooters
b = horn
c = tower
d = fire
e = thighs
f = hips
g = side
h = jugs
i = shock
j = cocker
k = brook
l = tush
m = sizzle
n = storm
o = kiss
p = bomb
q = cream
r = thong
s = heat
t = whip
u = cheeks
v = rock
w = hiney
x = button
y = lick
z = juice

Tee hee!
I dare you to leave your stripper name.....
I double dog dare you!

12 comments:

Stella said...

Say hello to Montana Leatherbrook..... LOL!

Kaci said...

Starr Glitterbutton has arrived!!

That is hilarious!

Katie said...

That's funny!

The Petty Family said...

Lola Heavenwhip is here to show you all how it's done!!

Danielle said...

Heidi Sunnyjugs

the jensens said...

Princess HeavenStorm has come to play! thanks for making me laugh today.

Anonymous said...

Heidi Heavenhips is shakin' her hips and workin' the pole!!!

Anonymous said...

Mine is Raquelle LeatherTush! What's up with that?!

Farley Smiles said...

Dallas Leatherthong

The Fishers said...

Candy Lustyheat!! The first name is very fitting because when I was a little girl I wanted triplets so I can name them Candy, Mandy, and Sandy. Thank goodness I got over that:) Thank you for always putting a smile on my face, even though you probably don't know me. I hope you don't mind. I know at least one of your sisters can vouch for me. :)

tylersgirl said...

just like the Jensens I am princess heaven storm. NOW FOR FUN GIVE YOUR MOTHER IN LAW A NAME. It was totally worth it and something to remember when you don't like her so much.
it says dorie! like nemo!

Katie said...

that is totally funny Aimee!