Monday, January 5, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!!!

The house is all quiet.
All I hear is Little Bear on Noggin.
There is no fighting over who's turn it is to play Star Wars Lego's.
There is no messy kitchen counters filled with fishy crackers and pretzels and cereal and half made sandwiches and peanut butter and jelly jars.
There is no mud or water on my floors.
The house is still clean from the night before.
The bathroom is still clean.
The rooms are still clean.
It isn't as cold, because there is no one opening the doors and leaving them open.
No name calling.
No screaming from Sam because no one is listening to him.
Oh, I can sit at the computer for 15 minutes without having to get up and break up a fight.
ahhhhhh....*deep sigh*
The boys are back in school.
The only draw back.....Emma is bored and now I have to keep her entertained.
I know, not much of a draw back.
She is so cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! AJ went back yesterday! I had to WHOLE day to myself! What did I do? Clean the house... what's that about? No scrapping?