Thursday, January 29, 2009

I can't sleep.

I went to bed about midnight.
Jeff and I were talking about stuff just before we settled under the covers.
He almost immediately fell asleep. He amazes me.
I could never do that.
I just have too much going on in my brain.
It just won't stop.

So many things to think about.
I think about how I forgot to pray with my boys before they went to bed.
I think about the things I should have done today, but was surprised and unable to do anything else.
I think about money, and Jeff's paycheck, his raise and what it will be.
I think about how badly I screwed up the check book again, and feel guilty.
I think about Jeff not getting any overtime and how we will make ends meet.
I really think about the mistakes I have made and how it is kicking me in the fanny.
I think about what great friends I have and how I do not deserve them.
I think about my family in Sacramento and all the things I am missing out on.
I think about Emma and how I need to play with her more and get off this damn computer I am so addicted to.
It never stops.
The worrying and the wondering. I don't fall asleep. I don't think good things.
It only gets worse.
I start to think of all the horrible things that COULD have happened. But didn't. And probably never would have.
I HAVE to have the TV on.
I try to watch the most boring things and try and fall asleep.
But tonight, as I sit here at the computer at 2:20am, I am tired, but not sleepy.
Why did I share this?
I am not sure.
I was hoping it would make me feel better to talk about it.
Maybe I shouldn't be talking about this kind of stuff on my blog?
Aren't blogs suppose to be fun?
Maybe I will read my book.
I will enter the Wild West and be the girl in the book, and escape....
Yes, Jeff is always the hero.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

guys can do that they can just go to sleep anytime you are a worrier girl do not stress about the little stuff it will eat you up

tylersgirl said...

go to sleep silly girl.

Katie said...

I really tried. I got too hot and then too cold, an then Emma woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep. We tried to let her cry, but NO ONE was sleeping then.
So tired today, I just want to go back to bed. To bad, there is too much to do.