Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh, Snowman

Oh Snowman,
I miss you.
Please come back to me,
Snowman.
I want to build you
tall,
tall,
tall.
I miss your
beautiful
white-ness.
I miss your cold
carrot,
nose.
Oh snowman,
please oh, please,
come back to me.
I have your purple
scarf.
I have your blue
hat.
Oh, snowman,
I miss you.
Please come back
to me.
Please, oh please
come
back.
I WANT IT TO SNOW!!!!!!
I know some peoples around here are enjoying the weather but we have mountains and if we don't get snow, or rain for that matter, we will have a very hot, dry, smoke and fire filled summer.
Please, I need snow!

2 comments:

tylersgirl said...

I wil remind you of this post when it is snowing too much and you have a snow day.
:)
:)
:)

Danielle said...

i know this summer is going to be hot and dry if we do not get any snow soon I was looking at the top of Thompsons Peak while driving to school this morning and thinking wow there is almost no snow up there