Friday, January 30, 2009

Um...um....um...bleh

I am just bleh.
Nothing exciting.
The Governor of California is messing up really bad and bring himself a ton of hate.
I don't want to get into the details...it will just depress me more.
But it will affect our income significantly. Huge!

Other than that I am so tired.
I didn't want to get out of bed this morning.
I didn't want to get on the computer.
I know!!!!!
Everything smells weird.
So flamin' tired.

Not much else is going on.
I don't wanna do anything but lay down and read a book...hopefully fall asleep and then read some more.
I need to get out of the house.
Maybe that will help.
Now I have no idea why I just typed all that.

5 comments:

Kasi said...

I was just reading about the pay cuts in California. That would be so hard! A pay cut like that would really screw us up too. I am sure to the governor 2 unpaid days doesn't seem like a lot, but when you have a single income family with lots of kids, it's the difference between buying regular groceries or buying ramen noodles for the whole month. I'm really sorry, I hope something works out for you!

Danielle said...

i know it sucks

Katie said...

yeah, it will suck for the next 18 months too!

The Petty Family said...

Everything smells weird huh??
There's only one time when everything smells weird to me ;)
Hmmmmmmm.

tylersgirl said...

take a nap. life seems better with a nap.