Monday, January 12, 2009

Nothing to Blog about

Seriously.
I have nothing to say.
Well, nothing I would want anyone to know, let alone post on my blog.
I have been thinking all day...ha ha, very funny...."Katie thinking....scary"
But really, I have been trying to come up with something witty or funny, or even interesting to say.
And I got nothin'.
I am trying to blog once a day.
I have no pictures to show.
I am getting worse and worse at taking pictures.
Poor Emma.
I hate my camera and just don't want to bother with the whole thing.
After you take the picture, I have to load it to my ever so slow computer.
Then load it from there on to my blog.
Too many steps.

Okay, well maybe tomorrow I will think of something to bore you about.

2 comments:

The Petty Family said...

Have you thought of using journal jar ideas? I don't know if you've ever heard of that, but they are slips of paper that you cut up, put in a jar, and pull out when you can't think of what to write. Things like: What scares you? or Who were your favorite teachers and why? I'm sure you could google it :)

Katie said...

good idea. I will think about it.