Friday, January 9, 2009

Momma Mia....lip sync

I have a very big imagination.
I love to plan things and I think up all these really fun things to do.
Mostly themed Parties and stuff.
But I am too chicken to actually do it.
The fear seeps into my brain and I just don't do it.

But recently with Momma Mia coming out on DVD (which I have watched twice today) my imagination has gotten the better of me again.
I think it would be so much fun to have huge Momma Mia Party and have a few people put together a lip sync of one of the songs from the movie. We would decorate in disco and divide into groups, come up with costumes and dance.
Fear and doubt:
No one would come and have fun with me like that, so then my brain shifts to.....
A Ward Talent Night.
A few of the girls could lip sync a song. I could see the bishopric lip syncing.
The Primary presidency doing a little song, the Young Men and Young Women and even some of the primary kids.
It would be SO MUCH fun, and a night to remember and to be talked about for years.
But because our ward is so.....well...I doubt anyone would be brave enough.
Plus, with the work schedule and since most the men here work at the same place and being a small town...I just don't see it happening.
So...I guess I will have to just day dream about it.
Day dreaming is fun.
Plus in my day dreams, I am ONE HOT MOMMA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what exactly do you picture the Primary Presidency syncing to? I'm just to pick your imagination.