Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Enough is enough

***WARNING: TIRADE COMING ON***

I blog lurk.
I admit it.
I love to find friends and see how there are doing.
Can you even remember years and years ago when there was nothing like this?
We had to survive on just email. EEK!

(Sorry, back to my tirade)
I have been blog lurking today and I am just sick.
Sick at what I saw.
AREN'T THEIR ANY UGLY PEOPLE LIKE ME OUT THERE????!!!!
I mean come on already.
Aren't there any ugly people left on the planet?
Am I the only one?
Any overweight fat girls out there?
Anyone else out there have serious issues with self control when it comes to food?
Anyone else out there who isn't excited about exercising?

I can't believe how many beautiful people I know. I can't name names, they wouldn't all fit in this blog post.
But I will say the most beautiful-est one I know, is my sister Aimee.
Hot.
Seriously.
I almost don't want her to come for a visit and meet my friends. She is so pretty. All my friends will wonder, what happened to my genetic skinny side or if maybe that I was adopted.
I stinks having to be the ugly one.
The fattest one in the group.
The one I am sure everyone stares at while she eats.
You know what I am gonna do...
I'm gonna....
I am gonna......
well, I'm gonna probably do nothin.
I am not strong enough to starve myself.
And I have no energy after being a Mom all day (and night, thanks Emma) to really try hard at exercise.
I just won't blog lurk for a while.
(Shhh don't tell Jeff, he will get mad at me, plus I think he needs glasses)

8 comments:

Kasi said...

all the ugly fat people just never post pictures of themselves on their blogs. They're out there. Notice how you never see anything more than my face every once in awhile on my blog? And only then if I can find a picture that doesn't show my double chin.

ash and jay said...

Hey Katie! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I always have the greatest times hangin' with Felisha. I will visit your blog often. I've only read this post, but you definitely had me laughing.

Christine Duerksen said...

Yeah no kidding. The picture on my blog is a year and a half old because I dont want to take new pictures. I keep gaining weight I am up to 230 pounds now, but I am going to try to exercise today. I just can't walk, I need something like the biggest loser where they have to blast away the fat, I just can't control what I eat. I am hungry all the time. All though I found a really good chocolate bar that is lower in calories especially if you only eat half, called "Fling Chocolate", I got it at walmarat. And Katie you are very pretty!

Kaci said...

You are NOT an ugly fat girl!!! I promise. You are really pretty and if you must know I think you have beautiful skin. Everytime I start putting on my makeup I think of your skin and I covet it!! I love you the way you are!!!!!! Have a better day!

Anonymous said...

Katie... you are absolutely beautiful! Quit being so hard on yourself! I agree... you do have great skin!

Danielle said...

hahahaha i am laughing so HARD

HELLO why do you not see one picture of me on my blog?????

you are so funny Love ya

Farley Smiles said...

Have you seen my blog???? I think it is just the model type people who actually post pictures of themselves! I purposefully try to get pictures of myself for posterity sake, but I hate all the pictures and the only ones that make it are the ones that are closest to acceptable! (btw, I love to blog surf too)

Troop 1309 said...

No photos of me on my blogs either. ;)