Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday AMY!!!!

I have to shout out for my BFFive-ever Amy.
It's her birthday today.
I wanted to say a big Happy Birthday to you.
You are the best friend I could ever have.
Our story is cute.
She is married to my Aunt's Brother. Not blood related Aunt.
I actually dated her husband.. I think twice.
Anyway, they met and I didn't meet her until I got my Aunt Kathie into Scrapbooking.
Kahtie got Amy into scrapbooking and we all started hanging out.
We realized that we had a TON of stuff in common and we were more alike than we ever though possible. (she is way better than me)
Then her dumb ol' husband..(no offense) decided it was time to move to UTAH!!!!!
We have been BFF's since.most of it by phone. (And MSN Instant Messaging..tee hee)
She is the one person, I could talk for hours. The one person, I can sit on the phone with and not talk at all.
She gets me, she never makes me feel bad, and never makes me feel like I am not worth anything.
She loves me just the way that I am.
Amy is awesome because she has no flaws.
Nope.
She is a great mom and wife.
She is very beautiful.
She is just a wonderful person all around.
She is the best scrapbooker that I personally know.
I could go on and on...and on.
She is just awesome.
I love ya, Amy.
I am so grateful, that Heavenly Father gave me a "Spirit Sister" as awesome as you.
I don't know what I did to deserve you.
I hope your Birthday is REALLY GREAT!!!!
Sorry, you birthday card is late.
Happy Birthday!!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awe... you are the sweetest!Thanks so much for everything and being my BFFive-ever! Love ya my kindred spirit.