Sunday, January 25, 2009

Income Tax Return - wish list

We still haven't done ours.
We are hoping to get a good chunk back.
With all these kids we should get some.
We have already made a list of things we need as soon as the money is in out hot little hands.

A new leather couch and love seat.

A new TV stand

A new mattress for Jeff and I, and Matthew and Nathan.

A new camera for me....well, for the family.

We would also like to pay off some small bills and add to our food storage.
We will have to see how much we get.
I guess this is just my wish list.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

nice wish list

Troop 1309 said...

Love that furniture! I started a wish list too, keeping my fingers crossed, lol.

tylersgirl said...

I am the best shopper. most bang for your buck.
the word below says chinese!!!!!!!!!!! :)