Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I don't want it!!!

This is something my sweet baby girl says a lot.
And so I was thinking that I could bore you with all the things I don't want.

I don't want the Governor of California to mess with my husbands pay check. (what a poop stain)
I don't want to live in this house another year. (it costs a fortune)
I don't want to be this size forever. (but I am too tired to exercise)
I don't want to be in debt anymore. (Jeff is not getting over time)
I don't want to clean off my scrapbook table. (I feel guilty for not wanting to scrapbook)
I don't want to be awake right now. (I need more sleep)
I don't want the Twilight books to be over. (I need more Jacob)
I don't want to wait for Jeff to get a transfer. (I want to move home now)
I don't want to wash and fold more laundry today. (ugh)
I don't want my sons to ever leave my house. (believe it or not, I love them)
I don't want Emma to get bigger. (she is so cute right now)
I don't want to wait for my income tax return. (I need new couches and a 3 mattresses)
I don't want to continue with this list. (because I sound like a brat)
I do want many things.
Maybe too many things.
Maybe I will post that tomorrow.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

your cracking me up girl
i do not want arnies plan to go through either and it may not if the state treasurer has anything to do with it

ummm do you realize that the state is putting a hold on all transfers? 18 months long so.....

Katie said...

well, honestly, I was hoping for a transfer, but deep inside,I know I will be staying her a while. anyone out there want to rent to a big family with a dog? I need a bigger house. Our lease is up in April.

Kaci said...

I think we all have a don't want list. Now I want to see your want list!

The Fishers said...

Thanks for sharing your list, but
I think you missed one.
"I didn't want to post a Tasty Tuesday recipe yesterday."

I was looking forward to it.
Maybe next week:)