Sunday, January 18, 2009

So sorry!

Okay, I reread my last blog post and I have to say I am sorry.
I was a bit cranky.
And I figured out why.
I did the math, and by no fault of my own, the last 2 days before my post, I had only gotten 6 hours of sleep.
6 hours in a 48 hours!!!!
Emma did sleep better last night.... oh, wait, no she didn't, but I did.
I realized why i was so cranky, and went to bed at 11pm
It would have been sooner, but Emma would not go to sleep.
Too long and boring of a story.

I have a question.
I was very cranky with everyone.
Jeff was not helping either.
My question is, why do men get mad at you for being cranky instead of trying to find out why or helping you or just giving you a plain old hug?
I would have had a much better day yesterday if while I was trying to nap, he would have tried harder to keep the boys quiet and not take a stinking nap himself.

So why are men such goobers?
Why can't they figure things out, instead of insisting we tell them stuff? which half the time they don't listen anyway.
You know, if they paid more attention to us then they would be able to figure us out.
I got in trouble for being cranky yesterday.
I got a firm talking to for being in a bad mood.
I'm sorry, but he just made my bad mood worse.
I don't even think we said or kissed goodnight.
He's such a man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have learned that men are simple minded and not as hormonal. They don't understand why we can't just snap out of it. They look at us stay at home mom's and think, "Why does she think her life is so hard? Why can't she get it all done?" When I want something done or need help I wish my man would just know and jump in without being asked. He says that I should just ask him, but then I know that if I did he would think I'm being demanding. Oh bother! Anyway, that is my take on them.